Yoga In Daily Life
Yoga in Daily Life has two studios. The one upstairs has a bamboo floor and the downstairs studio is a carpeted space. Both studios are very serene and peaceful and offer an escape from the business of the street.
- Fax: 703-299-9051
- Hours: The business generally is open seven days a week for classes; call for hours.
- Handicap Accessible: The first floor is level with the street.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- What makes this community special?: "Walkable, small town feel. The residents and business owners know each other and reach out for each other."
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Call for specials.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 15
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 10
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 85% female
- What is your training philosophy?: Harmony for body, mind and spirit