The Dairy Godmother is like a cool, refreshing breeze on a summer day with its forever-changing menu of cold treats. It has a colorful, relaxed atmosphere with plenty of sitting space both inside and outside.
For Father's Day in 2009, President Barack Obama took daughters Sasha and Malia to The Dairy Godmother for some sundaes.
- Hours: Sun, Mon, 12pm - 8pm; Tue, closed; Wed - Sat, 12pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, frozen custard, Popsicles, cakes, sorbet, frozen yogurt, fat-free treats
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thedairygodmother.com/flavor-of-the-day-forecast/
- Specialties: Treats are made fresh on-site
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 15