Neighborhood Pharmacy of Del Ray
The Neighborhood Pharmacy of Del Ray, located in the heart of Mt. Vernon Avenue, was founded in 2009. This small dispensary not only delivers medications and provides an emergency hotline after hours, but also guarantees short lines and professional service. Started by National Community Pharmacist Association members Barbara Hayworth and Stacey Swartz, The Neighborhood Pharmacy of Del Ray provides free medication reviews to all customers for prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, 10am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jun 24 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All Insurances are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: National Community Pharmacist Association
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: On-street: free
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No