Dedicated to helping Alexandrians find serenity in their lives, this specialty shop supplies an inventory of candles, fountains, home decor and items to make their homes and spirits more peaceful places. The store is also a hub for community and creative events, helping folks understand meditation in free weekly classes. Film events, discussion groups and coaching classes are also offered free of charge or for a small fee. Its own effort to make the world better is obvious: a portion of every sale at Mindful Hands benefits charities like the National Wildlife Federation and El Shaddai Street Child Rescue.
- Hours: Mon/Tues, noon - 8pm; Thu/Fri, noon - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm; Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gifts for home and garden, jewelry, candles, fine art, home decor, statues, water fountains, wind chimes, books, children's toys & games, Tibetan handicrafts. We are a fair trade store.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All of our items are carefully selected for quality and value. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are dissatisfied with any item, we’ll exchange it, replace it, or refund your money.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes