Holy Cow - Del Ray's Gourmet Burger Joint
Holy Cow offers natural Angus burgers, potato and sweet potato fries, shakes, beer, wine and sodas. Other menu items include Quinoa veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh tuna and chicken breast sandwiches.
The working menu includes 10 different signature burgers like “The Big Deal,” made with beef, a fried egg, Applewood bacon and provolone and cheddar cheese on a toasted brioche bun, and “The Popper,” made with fried jalapenos, garlic aioli, cream cheese, Chipotle ketchup and bacon on a beef patty in brioche bun.
Customers may also build their own burgers from a list of ingredients—from the standard to the exotic.
There is a dedicated gluten-free frier in the restaurant.
Customers select a local nonprofit organization that will receive 25 cents from each burger in their order.
- Hours: Open 7 days a week, 11:30am to 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov. 6, 2012
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.holycowdelray.com/our-heavenly-burger-menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None