eye 2 eye Optometry Corner
Eye 2 Eye Optometry Corner provides a variety of family eye care services such as eye exams for adults and children, contact lens fittings and evaluations, laser vision consultations and prescription sunglases. Additionally, this location also serves as a frame boutique with glasses and desginer styles. Appointments can be made by phone.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: September 2008 in Del Ray
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: VSP, Federal insurance programs, Aetna, Tricare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Medicare, EyeMed Vision Care, Optimum Choice, Mamsi, Care First, Davis Vision
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: Northern Virginia Optometric Association Virginia Optometric Association American Optometric Association
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The overwhelming support the residents show toward the local businesses is what is helping Del Ray become an even better place to live and shop.
- Specialties: Ophthalmology
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: Yes
- House calls: No