Situated next to an elementary school and park, the Del Ray Artisans has become a staple of the community. This venue can be found packed full of people on the first Friday of every month when a new exhibit is unveiled. Inside, the elegant hardwood floors do not distract visitors from the art that surrounds them. Many who visit will be found leaving with a tote bag, this gallery's most popular souvenir.
- Hours: Gallery Hours: Thu, noon - 6:00pm; First Thu, noon - 9:00pm; Fri, noon - 9:00pm; Sat, 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sun, noon - 6:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp leads to front door and no stairs inside.
- Founding Date: Jan 15 1992
- Services: Classes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Small businesses are given a chance to flourish.
- Ticket information: All events are free although visitors are allowed to purchase memorabilia and art.
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No