The pictures painted along the trim of the ceiling tell the story of this very unique bakery. Caboose Cafe & Bakery is a hybrid between a sandwich shop and a bakery with an Ethiopian touch. Best known for their Cuban sandwich and fresh brewed coffee, Caboose Cafe and Bakery has many frequent customers and continues to use a family atmosphere to make customers feel at home. After all, your name is on your meal ticket.
- Fax: 703-566-1196
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: ramp from street
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- Menu link: www.caboose-cafe.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Ethiopian vegetarian platter, Cuban Sandwich, Egg and cheese omelet, coffee, latte
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: A Caramel Latte because sweet and old fashioned hits the spot and is something to enjoy with a good group of friends.