By Todd Richissin
Two Alexandrians will be playing for the University of Virginia Cavaliers this weekend.top college football rankings, but that’s why they play the games, right?
Virginia’s an underdog, too, but by only a field goal, to Brigham Young. (Game time is 3:30, and it’s on ESPN2.)
Virginia Tech: No one from Alexandria but here's the full Virginia Tech football roster.)
Virginia: Lee and Whitmire; here’s the full roster.
And good news for football addicts: Your fellow junkies will certainly be there to support you at several establishments in and near Alexandria, where you can watch the games.1. Murphy's: 713 King St.
2. Joe Theissman's: 1800 Diagonal Road
3. Bugsy's: 111 King St.4. Alley Cat: 2 S. Whiting St.
5. Del Ray Pizzeria: 2218 Mt. Vernon Ave.
6. Hard Times Cafe: 1404 King St.
7. Rampart's: 1700 Fern St.
8. Reynold's Street Bar & Grill: 34 S. Reynolds St.
What team are you watching this weekend?
Did we miss your favorite sports bar? Tell us in the comments, and we’ll add it!