alexandria va cut tree down

no hope
no hope
tree leaning to the street and hole in tree
Marya Fitzgerald January 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Just call T&ES (703-746-4999) at city hall; they'll send the city arborist out to decide how to handle the tree. It's a free service.
Scooby's Doo January 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Barking up the wrong tree.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »