Artfully Chocolate is closing its doors at its Del Ray location after Sunday, April 20.
The store is located at 2003A Mt. Vernon Ave. The Carlyle store, at 506 John Carlyle St., also in Alexandria, will remain open, according to an employee at that location.
Artfully Chocolate got its start in Del Ray in 2006, funded with $30,000 that owner Eric Nelson raised himself, he told The Washington Post. He closed and started a second smaller store in Del Ray in 2008, according to the article.
- Artfully Chocolate's 'Divas' Receive High Praise
- Reinventing with Food and Fizz
- Artfully Gifts and Chocolate Hosts Reality Stars
- Artfully Chocolate Seeks Extras for Video Shoot
- Artfully Chocolate Closing Its DC Location