By Todd Richissin
Fresh off his televised debate with Republican candidate Ken Cuccinelli, Democrat Terry McAuliffe has received the endorsement of the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce's political arm, NOVABizPAC.
The endorsement marks the first time in more than a decade the group has supported a Democrat for governor, and it leads our daily digest of top news from our Patches in Virginia and Washington, D.C. That, and more, below.
- Fairfax Chamber Endorses McAuliffe for Virginia Governor
- Police Investigating Kidnapping in Georgetown
- Alexandria Officers Involved in Shooting of Taft Sellers Return to Regular Duty
- Plan for Massive Tysons West Development Approved
- Another Chance to Win Free Food: New Noodles & Company to Open in Fairfax
- Don't Miss It - Last Jambrew Concert Night in Downtown Herndon Friday!
- Route 1 Corridor Needs 'Focal Point' to Become Vibrant Street
- Fatal Officer-Involved Shooting Investigation Still Ongoing
- Aviation Group Offers Flights in 1929 Ford Airplane
- Bristow Woman Locked in Bedroom, Sexually Assaulted