Mt. Vernon Avenue in Del Ray is chock full of ideas for practically everyone on your holiday shopping list. To help you find the perfect gift or inspiration for a personalized gift basket, here is a compilation of some of our recent posts:
- Sweet and Savory Treats: Everyone appreciates a tasty treat. We peaked in some local bakeries, coffee shops and specialty stores for epicurean inspiration.
- Non-perishable Gifts: Del Ray is home to so many charming boutiques where you'll find interesting ideas for ladies and gentlemen, kids and pets—homemade crafts and jewelry, eco-friendly soaps, local music, games, clothing and more.
- Unique Treasures : Side-by-Side antique and consignment stores are overflowing with ideas for your home. Enjoy these vintage finds as-is or refresh in your own personal style.
And to make your gifts look even more special, check out these gift-wrapping ideas:
- Try furushiki, the Japanese art of using cloth as a decorative and functional gift wrap.
- Give an old tin new life or create your own reusable gift tags using chalkboard paint.
For more gift, craft, and home ideas visit DIY Del Ray.