If you are a gift basket nut when it comes to the holidays, or a business professional preparing baskets full of treats to clients, you may be gathering supplies as we speak!
Gift baskets are a fun and creative way to spread good cheer this year, but with all the health conscious folks trying to watch their waistlines, you may want to substitute the chocolate turtles with a yoga mat! Sound odd? Here are some new gift basket themes to get you started...
- Breakfast — Use fruit preserves, fruit-based syrups, whole grain pancake mix, whole grain breakfast bread displayed with a wooden cutting board. This is a bit healthier alternative that is sure to make a good morning!
- Strictly Beverage — Find unique coffee blend singles, Starbucks Via iced coffee packets, teas, honey, travel mugs or even a french press or tea strainer. Starbucks giftcard? Yes, please!
- Gardening — Use gloves, pruning shears, trowel, knee pads, sunscreen and hat with a giftcard to a local nursery.
- Exercise — Who doesn’t have an exercise plan these days? You can include fitness bands, yoga mat, fitness ball, hand weights, pedometer, socks and a sports bottle.
- Sports Fan — If your loved one or client has a favorite team, you probably know who it is. Gather items from their favorite team like hats, jerseys, car flags and tickets to the game.
- Spa — Spa baskets filled with lotions, soaps and aromatherapy candles are also a pleaser.
- Pet gift basket — For those folks crazy about their dogs, why not put together a basket especially for them? Include chew toys, gourmet milk bones and other assorted treats.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Don’t get stuck in the same holiday gift basket pattern; mix it up and impress friends and clients alike!