St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub is featured in a WJLA 7 report about sequestration that was broadcast Sunday night and Monday morning on the local network.
In the segment, patrons of the coffee shop talk about how they are planning to scale back on things like Washington Nationals tickets and vacations as a result of the furloughs related to the mandatory federal spending cuts that went into effect on Friday.
St. Elmo’s Manager Will Nichols (looking dapper as always) also discusses how patrons are getting “more creative” with their money and their orders from the counter.
See More on Patch
- ACDS Students Hold Poetry Reading at St. Elmo's Coffee Pub
- Fire in Wall Behind Market 2 Market Causes Estimated $200,000 in Damages
- Sequestration to Impact Metro's Station Improvement, Fare System Projects
- Sequestration to Cost Virginia more than $838 Million, White House Says
- Fair Trade Alexandria Seeking New Members