Get Out: Weekend Planner
Five things to do this weekend
There are so many things to do this weekend, most having to do with George Washington's birthday (see the full listing of Washington’s Birthday Celebration events on our events page).
Here are five things to do this weekend not associated with the first president of the United States:
1. On Friday, go to the movies at the George Washington Middle School Foreign Film Festival.
2. MVCCT presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream" with shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Heritage Presbyterian Church.
3. Try Wine Tasting at Cheesetique on Saturday afternoon.
4. The Washington Metropolitan Philharmonic will be at Bishop Ireton High School on Sunday at 3 p.m.
5. "Ready for Spring" at The Lee-Fendall House. There will be products to help you feel and look your best, as well as items to get your home and garden ready for spring.