Download the Patch App Before the Storm
Patch will keep you updated with local storm information on your iPhone or iPad.
If we lose power and our Internet connections when Hurricane Sandy passes by the Mid-Atlantic, you'll want the Patch app to keep updated with local information.
Patch offers a free app for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad (available for download here).
According to our App Store description, our app allows residents to:
- the most relevant local news, events and editor tweets
- the weather report and forecast
- community news, photos and videos
- Your voice, by commenting on a story
- Your photos, by uploading them to stories and business listings
- Your favorite stories and business listings, by sharing them on Facebook or via email
- Your feedback about the app, by sending it directly to our team
- Events to your iPhone’s calendar in seconds
- Your favorite stories, business listings and events for easy access (We have baked in a feature that lets users cache any Patch content for offline viewing–in airports, subways, etc.